Adams Flea and Tick Home Spray, 24 Ounce

 

Adams Flea and Tick Home Spray contains a unique combination of ingredients that kills adult fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae, ticks, bed bugs, mosquitoes and other listed insects. This flea home treatment spray kills listed insects on contact and begins killing fleas within 5 minutes. One treatment of this spray provides 7 months of flea protection and can be used directly on bugs and in places where they hide and breed such as carpets, rugs, upholstery, mattresses, curtains and pet bedding. Use in homes, garages, attics or bedrooms. This easy-to-use, nonstaining spray dries fast, leaves no lingering odor and provides long term control for fleas.

PROVEN EFFECTIVE: Kills fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae, bed bugs, ticks, cockroaches, ants*, spiders, mosquitoes, and many other labeled insects (*except carpenter, harvester, pharaoh and fire ants)
LONG-LASTING: Provides up to 7 months of flea protection and begins killing on contact
QUICK RELIEF: Starts killing fleas in 5 minutes.
COMPLETE HOME DEFENSE: Reaches fleas hidden in carpets, rugs, upholstery, and pet bedding; do not spray directly on pets.
EASY TO USE: Even and controlled spraying pattern for optimal results
FRAGRANCE-FREE: Dries fast, non-Staining and no lingering odor.
PET, HOME & YARD: 5% of fleas live on your pet while the remaining 95% live in your home or yard. Adams Flea and Tick Home Spray provide a multi-step product solution to fight pests on every front – Complete your system with our Pet, Home, and Yard products.

Description

 

Adams Flea and Tick Home Spray contains a unique combination of ingredients that kills adult fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae, ticks, bed bugs, mosquitoes and other listed insects. This flea home treatment spray kills listed insects on contact and begins killing fleas within 5 minutes. One treatment of this spray provides 7 months of flea protection and can be used directly on bugs and in places where they hide and breed such as carpets, rugs, upholstery, mattresses, curtains and pet bedding. Use in homes, garages, attics or bedrooms. This easy-to-use, nonstaining spray dries fast, leaves no lingering odor and provides long term control for fleas.

PROVEN EFFECTIVE: Kills fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae, bed bugs, ticks, cockroaches, ants*, spiders, mosquitoes, and many other labeled insects (*except carpenter, harvester, pharaoh and fire ants)
LONG-LASTING: Provides up to 7 months of flea protection and begins killing on contact
QUICK RELIEF: Starts killing fleas in 5 minutes.
COMPLETE HOME DEFENSE: Reaches fleas hidden in carpets, rugs, upholstery, and pet bedding; do not spray directly on pets.
EASY TO USE: Even and controlled spraying pattern for optimal results
FRAGRANCE-FREE: Dries fast, non-Staining and no lingering odor.
PET, HOME & YARD: 5% of fleas live on your pet while the remaining 95% live in your home or yard. Adams Flea and Tick Home Spray provide a multi-step product solution to fight pests on every front – Complete your system with our Pet, Home, and Yard products.

Additional information

Brand

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Adams Flea and Tick Home Spray, 24 Ounce”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *